Amazon: The Yes Brain – How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child Kindle Edition $1.99 (Reg. $17)
Raise kids to be more open and curious, be better at relationships, and handle adversity well. Get invaluable advice, skills, scripts, and activities from The Yes Brain – How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child Kindle Edition.
The Yes Brain – How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child Kindle Edition $1.99 (Reg. $17)
- When facing contentious issues such as screen time, food choices, and bedtime, children often act out or shut down, responding with reactivity instead of receptivity. This is what New York Times bestselling authors Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson call a No Brain response.
- But our kids can be taught to approach life with openness and curiosity. When kids work from a Yes Brain, they’re more willing to take chances and explore. They’re more curious and imaginative. They’re better at relationships and handling adversity.
- You’ll learn In The Yes Brain, the authors give parents skills, scripts, and activities to bring kids of all ages into the beneficial “yes” state.
- Amazon Prime members get Free 2-day shipping on most orders and more. Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to get the deal!
- See ALL of our favorite —>Online Deals and Coupon Codes!
- Never Miss Another Hot Deal! Sign up for INSTANT deal notifications! 👈
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again