Amazon: Kate Spade Women’s Smartwatch $99 (Reg. $278) + Free Shipping
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Kate Spade New York Women’s Scallop Smartwatch for only $99 (regularly $278) – available in Black & Pink at this price! This smartwatch is compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. With this watch, you will be able to monitor your heart rate, track your activity, receive smartphone notifications, alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download apps, and customize your watch face. Plus, this watch has a 24-hour battery and is super stylish to match your cute outfits! This would make a great gift idea!
Kate Spade Women’s Smartwatch $99 (Reg. $278) + Free Shipping
- Lightest smartwatch in our collection – Powered with Wear OS by Google, it lets you download apps, track activities, monitor your heart rate, access google assistant, make contactless nfc payments and set personal goals.
- Voice Activation – Google Assistant can lead the way and answer your most important questions right at your wrist. Note: Compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Google and Wear OS are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- Make it yours – It lets you download the choose your look app, track activities, track your heart rate, access google assistant, make payments and set personal goals. you can also get calls, message and app alerts, toggle between function-centric screens and control music.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again