Amazon: Honey Bunches of Oats, 18-Oz Box as low as $2.53 Shipped Free (Reg. $4.10) – Low Fat Breakfast!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 1 Pound+ Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Win your morning with a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds is packed with 14 grams of whole grains per serving, is a good source of Vitamin D, and Zinc, and is high in vitamins B6 and folate. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $2.53! Subscribe & Save shipping is free! Compare this to $3.28 at Walmart. This is perfect for busy mornings. Just add milk and your favorite add-ons such as fruit. Have more time to spare? Try these easy, delicious breakfast ideas for kids.
18 Ounces Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds as low as $2.53 (Reg. $4.10) + Free Shipping
- A delicious, low fat, cholesterol free breakfast cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats cereal has just the right amount of crunch, flavor, and the nutrition you need to nourish every smile.
- Is a heart healthy cereal (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving)
- A great whole grain option – 10g of whole grains per serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day. (About 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day.)
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again