Bulk Meat Buying Co-op in Boise & Surrounding Areas! (Coming Soon to Northwest States!)
Do you like buying high quality meat at amazing prices? I know a lot of you were saddened by the sudden closing of Zaycon Fresh last June. Today I’m so excited to let all my Treasure Valley (Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Mountain Home) readers know that The Savory Butcher is giving us a Halloween treat! On Wednesday, October 31st you can pick up FRESH TRIMMED chicken breasts, ground beef, and fresh bacon at a fraction of the cost you’ve been seeing in the grocery store!! YES, you read that right… the chicken is ALREADY TRIMMED!!! So you are paying for CHICKEN… not the skin and fat we all disdained trimming from our Zaycon chicken! No more waste, no more time spent trimming chicken. And you won’t believe the price!!! I’m so happy to introduce The Savory Butcher! (learn more about it here)
The Savory Butcher: Chicken, Beef, and Bacon Deals in Boise October 31, 2018
You can read everything I know about The Savory Butcher here, but this is how you can purchase some meat today that you will pick up NEXT WEEK!
- Go HERE to SavoryButcher
- Click on “ORDER” at the top of the page
- Click on the red button next to Wednesday October 31st
- Choose From:
- 40 pound Case of FRESH boneless skinless TRIMMED chicken $1.99/lb – yes, TRIMMED! So now you don’t have to spend an hour cutting all the yucky stuff off your chicken! All you need to do is portion it out (how you choose) in freezer bags!
- 40 pounds of 93/7 Lean Ground Beef for $3.99/lb – I’m so excited to see the four large 10 pound tubes again… I like to portion my beef into 1.5 pound packages since I have a big family!
- 4 pounds of 81/19 Ground Beef for $2.99/lb – if this is the mix you prefer
- 30 pounds of Fresh Hardwood Smoked Bacon for $3.49/lb – this comes in two 15 pound packages so you can portion it out easily and even share a box with a friend!
- 15 pounds of Fresh Uncured Smoked Bacon for $4.29/lb – this is a new option being offered for those who prefer their bacon to be uncured
- Place your order and check out. After your order processes you’ll select which time/location you’re going to pick your order up at.
- I immediately received an email with my receipt and order number.
They’ve already ordered and paid for hundreds of boxes of product! So you just choose which location you want to pick it up at! Don’t delay though… I have a feeling they will sell out! I just can’t get over the fact that I can get trimmed chicken for $1.99/lb!!!
Where Do I Pick Up My Meat?
All deliveries will take place on Wednesday, October 31st at Treasure Valley locations! Here is the schedule:
- 9:00am-9:30am Crunch Fitness at 4623 Enterprise Way in Caldwell
- 10:00am-10:30am Crunch Fitness at 5251 E Exchange Way in Nampa
- 11:00am-11:30am Crunch Fitness at 1450 E Fairview in Meridian
- 12:00pm-12:30pm Crunch Fitness at 875 E Plaza Drive in Eagle
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Crunch Fitness at 1435 S Maple Grove in Boise
- 3:30pm-4:00pm Les Schwab at 400 Airbase Road in Mountain Home
More Locations Coming Soon!
Don’t worry friends, The Savory Butcher is coming your way soon! Here are their upcoming delivery areas and dates. Remember that you can start ordering your meat a week before the delivery date and it may sell out, so don’t wait!
- November 1st in Twin Falls, Idaho
- November 6th in Eastern Washington/ Northern Idaho
- November 7th in Central Washington
- November 14th in Western Washington
- November 15th in Oregon/Southwestern Washington
- November 21st in Phoenix, Arizona
- November 22nd in Utah
And hopefully things will continue to run smoothly and they will be able to launch in other areas in the US in 2019!!
I’m so excited to get my freezer stalked again with delicious chicken and ground beef!! Go HERE to start your order and learn more!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again