The Savory Butcher Bulk Meat Buying Co-Op Saves you BIG! Get An Extra $5 Off Your First Order!
Do you like buying high quality meat at amazing prices? I know a lot of you were saddened by the sudden closing of Zaycon Fresh. Today I’m so excited to let all my Treasure Valley (Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Mountain Home) and more readers know that The Savory Butcher is available in or is coming to a location near you! You can pick up FRESH TRIMMED chicken breasts, ground beef, steaks, ham, and fresh bacon at a fraction of the cost you’ve been seeing in the grocery store plus get $5 off your first order!! AND only a $10 deposit is required to order! YES, you read that right… the chicken is ALREADY TRIMMED!!! So you are paying for CHICKEN… not the skin and fat we all disdained trimming from our Zaycon chicken! No more waste, no more time spent trimming chicken. And you won’t believe the price!!! I’m so happy to introduce The Savory Butcher! (learn more about it here)
The Savory Butcher: Chicken, Beef, Ham, and Bacon Deals
You can read everything I know about The Savory Butcher here, but this is how you can purchase some meat at heavily discounted prices! AND only a $10 deposit is required to order!
- Go HERE to The Savory Butcher
- Click on the orange button that says “Claim your credits now”
- Fill out the page to create your account
- The $5 credit is automatically added to your cart
- Scroll down & click on the green buttons to reserve your fresh meat
- Choose From:
- 40 pound Case of FRESH boneless skinless TRIMMED chicken breasts $2.99/lb – yes, TRIMMED! So now you don’t have to spend an hour cutting all the yucky stuff off your chicken! All you need to do is portion it out (how you choose) in freezer bags! Prefer to trim them? Score the 40 pound case for $2.49/pound!
- 21 pound Case of FRESH Organic boneless skinless chicken breasts $7.99/lb – this is catch weight, so anything under 21 lbs will be refunded at pickup so you are paying the exact price per lb.
- 40 pounds of Fresh TRIMMED boneless skinless chicken thighs – $2.69/lb – if you prefer this cut.
- 40 pounds of Fresh boneless chicken breasts $2.49/lb – natural, high-quality chicken that you trim yourself.
- 40 pounds of 93/7 Lean Ground Beef for $6.49/lb – I’m so excited to see the four large 10 pound tubes again… I like to portion my beef into 1.5 pound packages since I have a big family!
- 15 pounds of 100% grass fed/finished beef box $8.99/lb – this is top-of-the-line, premium tenderloin medallions, sirloin steaks, & ribeye or New York steaks!
- 4 pounds of 80/20 Ground Beef for $5.49/lb – if this is the mix you prefer.
- 15 or 30 pounds of Fresh Hardwood Smoked Bacon for $5.19 or $4.99/lb – the 30 pound bundle comes in two 15 pound packages so you can portion it out easily and even share a box with a friend!
- 15 pounds of Fresh Uncured Smoked Bacon for $5.69/lb – this is a new option being offered for those who prefer their bacon to be uncured.
- 33 pounds of Boneless Applewood Smoked Ham $3.99/lb – this slow-smoked goodness is great for holidays, parties, or yummy weekday meals!
- Place your order and check out. After your order processes, you’ll select which time/location you’re going to pick your order up at.
- I immediately received an email with my receipt and order number.
Just choose which location you want to pick it up at! Don’t delay though…they often sell out! I just can’t get over the fact that I can get trimmed chicken for such a cheap price!!!
More Locations Have Been Added!
The Savory Butcher is now also delivering to several locations in these states:
And hopefully things will continue to run smoothly and they will be able to launch in other areas in the US!!
I’m so excited to get my freezer stalked again with delicious chicken and ground beef!! Go HERE to start your order and learn more!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again