One-Year Sam’s Club Plus Membership with a $20 Gift Card & Special Offers!
UPDATE: Use promo code SAMS20 to drop the price to only $36!
Have you been considering a Sam’s Club membership? Head on over to Groupon where right now for just $45 you can get a 1-year Sam’s Club Plus Membership, including a $20 Sam’s Club Gift Card, and a FREE holiday dinner package! Don’t miss out on this huge discount just in time for Back to School savings on items from clothes school supplies to cold lunches and snacks! This fantastic deal is available until April 3rd. You must redeem your credit by June 3rd, 2016 to get these deals.
Enjoy substantial savings every day on top brands at this membership-only retail warehouse with more than 600 locations all over the country. With this deal you’ll receive:
- $45 for a 1-year Sam’s Club Plus Membership (a $100 value)
- Includes $20 Sam’s Club Gift Card.
- A family holiday dinner package, including:
- Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (40 oz – $6.97 value)
- Daily Chef Dinner Rolls (36 ct – $4.98 value)
- $10 off a $12.98 Daily Chef New York–Style Cheesecake (54 oz)
- $10 off a $19.46 Daily Chef Boneless Spiral Ham (6 to 7 lbs; priced per pound)
- $96.95 total value
- Valid for new members for their first year of membership only.
Why You’ll Love It
- Buying in larger packages allows you to plan, prepare, and enjoy freezer meals! We love freezer meal cooking, and a membership at Sam’s Club is a fantastic way to get started. Here are our favorite recipes and how we get a group going!
- Can I just say Snacks for the kids?! I have a drawer in the pantry I put a mix of snacks the kids can help themselves to throughout the day. Having a variety of snacks from Sam’s Club is a great way to keep the snack drawer full!
- Offer valid for new Sam’s Club members only; not valid for those with an active membership or those who have been members less than 6 months prior to March 21st, 2016.
- Limit one voucher per Groupon member.
- No refunds for purchased vouchers.
- Offer valid for U.S. Sam’s Clubs only.