Justin’s Organic Honey Peanut Butter On Sale…

Justin’s Nut Butter Organic Honey Peanut Butter 10 Count Squeeze Packs, 11.5 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) are currently on sale at  Amazon.com for $14.91. You’ll save 10% when you enter code JUSTIN55 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%. You’ll pay $11.18 and receive 30 packets (only .37 each) plus score FREE SHIPPING!


Simply check the “Subscribe & Save Box” (you can cancel your subscription anytime after your product ships).

Then at check out enter the special promo code JUSTIN55.

*My daughter LOVES this brand (especially the Honey Peanut Butter) and these little packets are the perfect size for kids to bring along to snack on at the beach or after sports practice with a bagel or Ritz Crackers.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Want to see your picture by your comment? Get your custom avatar by registering for free at Gravatar.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *