Hasbro: Monopoly – Star Wars The Child Board Game Available to Pre-Order Now $19.99!
Hop over to Hasbro Pulse and get a deal on Monopoly – Star Wars The Child Board Game. Designed for two to four players, this special edition of Monopoly features game pieces modeled after one of the most beloved characters from the Star Wars universe. There are four versions of The Child for players to move around the game board – one drinking a cup of broth, one using The Force, one eating a frog, and one sitting in the Hoverpram.
- Priced at $19.99, Monopoly: Star Wars The Child also comes with 18 Title Deed cards, 16 Bounty Puck cards, 16 Camtono cards, 32 plastic hideouts, 12 plastic common houses, 12 dice, a money pack, and a game guide.
- This Star Wars edition of the Monopoly board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- Play as The Child (or affectionately known as “Baby Yoda” by fans) in different poses such as eating a frog, using the force, drinking a cup of broth, and sitting in the Hoverpram
- Players travel around the board buying and trading objects from The Child’s adventures. Buy Hideouts and pay to upgrade to Common Houses
- The gameboard features places and objects The Mandalorian fans will recognize such as a Cup of Broth, a Frog, Tracking FOB, Razor Crest Cockpit, and Razor Crest Storage Bay
- This board game for kids ages 8 and up makes a great gift for Star Wars The Mandalorian fans, and would make a nice addition to a Star Wars fan’s toy collection
- Preorders have sold out on Target.com, but you can still preorder this special edition of Monopoly directly from Hasbro (limit 2 per customer). It will ship on its release date of August 1st giving you something to look forward to this summer!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again