(Photo courtesy of Winco)
Winco is a GREAT place to start couponing! There are no complicated promos, no catalinas or Register Rewards to roll or Single Check Rebates to submit for. They have low prices, plain and simple. We pair those low prices with current coupons and share them with you each week so you can shop frugally and simply!
A few notes about Winco:
Prices and deals vary by store. We do price match-ups at the same Boise store each week. You should find overall similar prices at a Winco near you, but many of the HOT items are on a store by store basis.
Winco does not publish a weekly ad or have a sales schedule, so you never know how long their sales last. A price we list may last for a month, or might be gone when that particular stock of the sale item runs out the next hour/day/week.
Winco does have a Coupon Policy! Print a copy for your coupon binder and carry it with you each time you shop. Here are a few coupon rules to note:
- They DO accept internet printable manufacturer coupons as long as the coupon has a valid bar code that can be scanned into their system
- They do NOT accept competitor’s coupons
- They do NOT price match
- All coupons must scan properly or they will be refused
- They do NOT double or triple coupons; WinCo has a one(1) coupon per item limit. If a coupon has been used with an item, no other coupon may be used with that item and no other item may benefit from that coupon (they do not allow a B1G1 coupon AND a cents off coupon to be used together)
- No cash back for coupons with a higher value than the item’s purchase price (they WILL adjust the coupon value down to match the item price)
- No mass-cut coupons
- No photocopied or visibly altered coupons