I made this necklace board so that I could find my necklaces, have cute place to put them and keep them from getting tangled. After searching around for something to buy with no luck I made these myself.
To make this necklace board…
- Take the glass out of the frame.
- Set aside the frame backing for later.
- Trace on a card board using the inside rim of the frame to get the right size .
- Cut out the card board to fit in the back of the frame.
- Glue a black poster board to the front of the card board and mount it back in the frame where the glass was.
- Replace the frame backing.
- Place some push pin in the board.
- Hang necklaces from the push pins.
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.