Amazon Prime Day Deal: Taco vs Burrito Strategic Card Game from $15.99 (Reg. $24.99) – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this Taco vs Burrito Strategic Card Game. This popular game created by a 7-year old will test your strategy skills and how fast you think on your feet! Here, players compete to create the weirdest, wildest meal! Join Prime to score an additional $4 off.
Taco vs Burrito Strategic Card Game from $15.99 (Reg. $24.99) – FAB Ratings!
- WILDLY POPULAR ALL-AGES CARD GAME: TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC: Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- CREATED BY A KID, PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY: Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again