Amazon: Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Stubborn Itch Shampoo as low as $2.77 (Reg. $6.99) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Stubborn Itch Shampoo. Relief from itching and flaking caused by buildup of shedding dead skin. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $2.77! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 15% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Stubborn Itch Shampoo as low as $2.77 (Reg. $6.99) + Free Shipping
- 4.4-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Stubborn Itch Shampoo with coal tar extract helps relieve the most persistent symptoms of an itchy, flaky scalp
- This anti-dandruff shampoo provides relief of scalp itch caused by scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and common dandruff
- Its unique anti-itch formula contains Neutar Technology with 2% coal tar extract, an ingredient proven to deliver effective scalp therapy for a healthy scalp and is recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
- Gentle enough for daily use, the therapeutic dandruff treatment starts working after just one use and reduces symptoms for an entire week
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended medicated shampoo brand, it gently cleanses with conditioners that leave hair manageable and feeling beautifully soft
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again