Recycling Your Old Air Fryers
By now you’ve hopefully heard about the recall on some select COSORI Air Fryers. If you haven’t, you can read all about it HERE. Whether you’re needing to recycle your air fryer due to the recall, or because of an upgrade, you’ll need to find a suitable way to recycle your old one. We’re here to help!
Where can I take my old air fryer?
- Best Buy
- Contact the manufacturer to see if they have a recycling program.
- Search HERE for a recycling location near you.
- If your device is still working, think about donating it.
- Salvation army, Goodwill, etc.
- Try Reselling it
- Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.
- Some towns hold appliance recycling days, so make sure to be on the lookout for those in your area.
Why do I need to recycle my air fryer?
Throwing your air fryer in the trash will send it straight to the land fill. Unfortunately, doing so can be harmful to the environment. Most appliances are made from toxic chemicals and can leach chemicals into the environment. To help keep our planet happy and healthy, recycling goes a long way. There’s an even bigger benefit if you’re able to upcycle by selling it to someone!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again