Amazon: Hill’s Science Diet Dry Dog Food for Small Breed Dogs, 4.5 Lb. as low as $14.39 (Reg. $23.98) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings! 6,500+ 4.8/5 Stars!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Hill’s Science Diet Dry Dog Food for Small Breed Dogs. Hill’s Science Diet Small Paws™ adult dry dog food is tailored nutrition for the unique needs of small & mini dogs during the prime of their life. Delicious lamb flavor for those that prefer variety & specially made with nibble size kibble. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 10% off this item = $14.39! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 10% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
Hill’s Science Diet Dry Dog Food for Small Breed Dogs, 4.5 Lb. as low as $14.39 (Reg. $23.98) + Free Shipping
- An adult dog food made with highly digestible ingredients that are easy on your small dog’s stomach
- Nourishing omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin E help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Provides high quality protein to maintain lean muscle in small breed dogs. Calorie content: 3741 kcal/kg (371 kcal/cup)
- Uses an antioxidant blend specifically for lifelong immune support in toy and miniature dogs
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
- No.1 veterinarian recommended
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again