It’s a paper mache candle holder made with things you can probably find in your house!
I found this super cute and cheap Valentine’s Day Craft from Homemade Serenity.
It makes for a great gift for a friend or way to put some festivity into your celebration.
Here’s what you’ll need: A recycled glass jar (pickle jar, canning jar, baby food jar, etc) Colored tissue paper (sometimes you get this free when you buy new shoes) Scissors Glue ***(Here are a few things you can use: liquid starch, watered down school glue, or just mix 1 part flour and 2 parts water to make an easy paste) Craft brushes Newspaper for A container to hold your liquid starch
1. Lay down newspaper to cover your work area.
2. Tear the tissue paper into about 3 inch squares.
3. Paint the white tissue paper onto the clean glass jar.
4. Cut out colored hearts and paint them on over the white tissue paper base.
5. Let dry overnight and place tea lights in them tomorrow!
Thanks Homemade Serenity for the Fabuless idea!