Get Organized: Looking for a Coupon Binder?
The #1 Secret to Successful Couponing is to GET ORGANIZED!
To get you started…
Here are some FAB suggestions for coupon binders…
I have included some of the online options from Amazon & Stylin’ Binders that appear to be of good quality and have received good average ratings from customers.
- zippered, or have some sort of closure feature
- 3-ring binder
- extra features like a handle or pockets
- a lot of them come in different colors too, so check out the ones that you are interested in by clicking on the links below!
Amazon.com prices change all the time and may even be different for each color option of the items!
The most important thing about organizing your coupons is that you find something that will work well for YOU!
Mead Zipper Binder with Pocket: 2-inch, multiple interior and exterior pockets, durable fabric covering, zipper closure, 2 interior pen loops
Amazon.com $13.99 & eligible for free shipping
- 3-ring zipper binder with 3-inch O-rings
- 5-color tabbed expanding file
- Gusseted zipper allows access to inside file
- Built-in handle and shoulder strap
- Unique angled zipper design for easy opening and closing
Amazon.com $19.99 & eligible for free shipping
Binder Purse from Stylin’ Binders: tote fits a 3-inch binder, especially made for your money-saving coupon organizer binder, side flaps close securely so you won’t lose any coupons, two pockets on the inside cover to hold money, pens, store cards and debit cards. Each purse is lined with interfacing and cotton batting to make it durable. They also do custom orders on any fabric of your choice. Does not include binder. See some 3-inch binders here (starting at $5.99).
3-in binder tote $35 + $6 shipping
If your binder doesn’t have a convenient handle and/or a closure feature, you can carry it around in a tote bag.
Go here for some reusable shopping tote options!