40+ More Uses for Baby Wipes!
More Ways to Use Baby Wipes
Yes, baby wipes are a necessity when you have little ones in diapers, but have you realized just how useful baby wipes can really be? If you are using them only for babies, you are missing out! They are nice to have around even when you don’t have baby bums to clean. They are gentle and safe for lots of other uses, so put them to work!
Plus, you can get wipes for cheap! My stock-up price on baby wipes is less than $0.02 per wipe, and $0.02 per wipe is still a great price too. Compare the price per wipe to make sure you are getting a good deal. In case you are wondering, my favorite brand of baby wipes is Huggies, but there are a lot of varieties and brands to choose from.
Here are some of my favorite uses for baby wipes, besides using them for babies…
- Makeup remover.
- Toilet paper substitute. Don’t flush though!
- Remove hair dye stains from forehead and neck.
- Hemorrhoid wipes. Get baby wipes with an aloe formula and pour witch hazel into the wipes container.
- Clean houseplant leaves.
- Clean car dashboard and interior.
- Attach to a dust mop to clean tough spots on the floor.
- Clean the walls.
- Remove sand from skin and more at the beach.
- Clean bird poop, or other tough spots, off your windshield.
- Wipe ink off of rubber stamps.
- Use as a blotter to pick up dirt and stains on clothing, upholstery, or carpet.
- Remove deodorant marks from clothing.
- Temporary flyaway hair tamer.
- Clean the screens of electronics.
- Clean pet’s feet and more. Handy before getting in the car or coming inside.
- Remove pen from skin.
- Clean hairspray off of wood surfaces.
- Wipe away excess self-tanning product.
- Polish shoes.
- Wipe toys and dolls clean.
- Clean makeup brushes after each use.
- Soothe and refresh your skin on a hot day.
- Clean the bottom of shoes.
- Moisten glue to seal envelopes.
- Wipe away excess nail polish during manicures.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to a wipe and place it in a drawer as a sachet.
- Wipe hands clean.
- Clean a chalkboard or white board.
- Cleaning yourself when water isn’t available.
- Feminine wipe. Do not flush.
- Clean a stroller.
- Wipe blinds clean.
- Wiping down public restaurant or picnic tables, desks, high chairs, shopping cart, changing tables, and toilet seats.
- Clean cuts and scrapes.
- Clean the kids’ feet before they get into bed.
- Remove face paint.
- Wipe down outdoor furniture and BBQ.
- Clean up after eating.
- Hunting or fishing clean-up.
- Wipe down bathroom counters.
- Clean car seat straps.
Keep some baby wipes in the car! Pack a small stack of wipes in a sealed sandwich bag and keep them in the glove box or your bag. They are also a must-have for camping!
Find coupons for baby wipes. There are almost always great deals on baby wipes online too! See the best baby wipes deals.
Check out these other handy ideas…
Trending DIY Projects
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again