Did you know you can print coupons off the internet? YOU CAN! And aside from the paper and ink, it’s FREE!
Our favorite place to find coupons to print is coupons.com. They have 15-20 pages of coupons, up to 200 coupons available for printing.
A few things to note:
- First time printing?? You will have to download a coupon printer. This is a completely safe download, so don’t be alarmed. You will just need to follow the simple instructions. After you download and install the “coupon printer”, if it still says you need to “install the coupon printer”, then try closing your browser and opening it again. In some cases, you may need to restart your computer. If you’re still having issues, try using a different browser (ie: Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, or Google Chrome).
- Coupons.com (and in most other cases any printable coupon site) will allow you to print each coupon twice. On coupons.com, once you have printed a coupon twice it will appear on the last page of the website and have a “PRINT LIMIT REACHED” notice on the coupon.
- Sometimes we will let you know that a coupon has been “reset“. This means that the limit has been removed and you will be able to print the coupon two more times.
- New coupons will arrive at the beginning of each month. We will remind you when they do on our website.
- Expiration dates: Most of them expire 1 month after you print… although some do expire sooner!
- At the end of the month: You will want to be sure to print any coupons you may still want because in a few days they will either be gone or you will be able to print them two more times. Giving you 4 coupons instead of two.
- Saving paper: Print your coupons on the back of scratch paper. Remember that you can print 3 coupon per page. So I usually print in groups of three in order to use the whole sheet of paper.