Money Saving Tips: Buying an Airline Ticket?
Did you know that flights are usually cheaper if you fly in the middle of the week?
Check the prices of a Tuesday or Wednesday flight in order to get the cheaper rate!
- Try to book at least 15 days in advance.
- Use Google Flights to easily find the best flight prices.
- Check various search engines because some give you cheaper results than others.
- Clear your browsing history between searches so that you appear to be a fresh search. (If they know you are interested in a ticket, by several different searches, the results may come up at a higher price.)
- Consider a less popular destination city and then driving to your final destination.
- Flexible dates and times often result in cheaper tickets, so plan your vacations way ahead of time if you are able to.
And remember, flight prices change all of the time, so keep your eyes peeled. Read more tips on how to save money on vacation!
Read more money saving tips.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again