- 3 quarts corn pops
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or use a silicone baking mat. Measure out the corn pops and place them in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat sugar, butter, corn syrup and water over medium heat until it begins to bubble, stirring regularly. Then boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the corn pops and stir gently for a few minutes to coat. Transfer corn pops to the prepared baking sheet and spread them out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool, then break apart the pieces and serve.
This recipe doubles nicely!