- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups marshmallow topping, Marshmallow Fluff or Creme (7 ounce container)
- 2 cups milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9X13-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the 2 short sides. Grease the foil with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar until light, about 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until well combined. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined.
- Divide the dough in half. Press half into the bottom of the prepared pan until the dough is evenly flattened.
- Dollop the marshmallow topping on top of the cookie base and gently spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Scatter the remaining dough over the top in clumps. Don’t worry about completely covering the top.
- Bake the bars until golden brown, about 30-32 minutes. Cool completely. Remove from the pan with the foil, cut into bars, and serve.