- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (can use water as substitute)
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning)
- soft corn tortillas
- 2 avocados
- 1 can black beans
- shredded Colby jack cheese
- sour cream
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Mix Rotel, chicken broth & taco seasoning together, then pour over chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken, then mix with the remaining Rotel/broth mixture from slow cooker.
- Drain and rinse black beans. Warm the beans, if desired. Mash them with a fork, leaving mixture chunky.
- Scoop out contents of avocados and mash, leaving mixture chunky.
- Mix mashed beans & mashed avocado together. Spread mixture evenly on warm tortillas (warm tortillas in pan on stove over med-low heat). Sprinkle with cheese. Add a scoop of chicken mixture and a dollop of sour cream.
- Roll and enjoy!