- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh sage, finely chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, sage, honey, pepper, and salt.
- Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag or container, add the marinade, and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight, turning the chicken at least once.
- Preheat grill to high. Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes (or have metal skewers ready). Thread the chicken cubes onto the skewers. Place the kebabs on the grill and reduce heat to medium. Grill for 2 minutes and rotate a quarter-turn. Continue to grill, turning, for 1-2 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes total.