- 4 Tablespoons + 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast or tenderloins
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C. Lightly oil a baking sheet or line it with foil and mist with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons olive oil, honey, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Combine the olive oil mixture and chicken in a resealable bag or other container or dish. Coat the chicken well, then let marinate while you prepare the potatoes and broccoli.
- Rinse the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch cubes or pieces. Cut the broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Place potatoes and broccoli in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir around to coat, then return potatoes and broccoli to a single layer.
- Place the chicken in a single layer over the potatoes and broccoli and pour the marinade mixture over all.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the chicken is completely cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F/75°C) and potatoes are fork-tender, about 25-30 minutes. Then broil on high for 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is caramelized and veggies are slightly charred, or cooked to your liking.
Air Fryer Directions:
- Make glaze and pour over chicken, and set aside to marinate while you prep the veggies.
- Put veggies in basket and stir in 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Place chicken over veggies and pour remaining glaze over chicken and veggies.
- Air fry at 360˚F/180°C for 14 minutes, flipping chicken once and stirring vegetables midway. Remove chicken at internal temperature of 165°F/75°C, and tent chicken. Cook veggies for another 5-8 minutes at 350˚F/175˚C until they are done to your liking.
12 Weight Watchers points per serving (for 4 servings in the batch), or 8 points if you get 6 servings out of this dish!