- 8 granny smith green apples
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of mountain dew
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- First peel the apples then cut the apples into 8 slices.
- Next sprinkle cinnamon on all of the apples and line the bottom of a 13X9 glass baking dish.
- Then in a small pot bring the butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar to a boil.
- Then pour 3/4 of it over the apples (reserve some to poor on top of the crescent rolls).
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and place on top of the mixture of apples and sugar mix. (make sure and cover all of it).
- Finally pour the mountain dew around the edges of the pan and through the perforated triangular holes of the crescent roll dough.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Tastes great served hot with vanilla bean ice cream!