- 2 heads of cabbage quartered
- 7 large yellow onions quartered
- 6 lbs whole carrots cut in thirds
- 12 lbs red potatoes 2 inch pieces
- 18 cobs corn cut in half
- 7 packages kielbasa sausages or ham or brats 2-3 inch length
- 2 gallons water
- In a milk can or large stock pot put 2 gallons of water.
- In the following order add cabbage then potatoes, carrots, onions, corn and sausage last.
- On a camp chef bring pot or can it to boil.
- Once it boils... Boil for 30 minutes.
- Covered with a lid, but allowed to vent.
- When finished drain some water off and then dump contents into a serving dish and serve.