- 12 ounces frozen raspberries (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Swerve, Confectioners or Granular
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- In medium saucepan, combine berries, Swerve, and water. Cook over medium heat until berries are soft enough to mash with a fork, about 5-10 minutes. Mash to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chia seeds. Let cool.
- Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate for a few hours, until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
This jam is not for canning or freezing.