- 8 ounces gemelli or rotini pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2/3 cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup julienned radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain. Set aside.
- Blanch green beans; cool.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise and salad dressing. Add pasta, green beans, peppers, cheese, radishes and onions; toss to coat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Toss with pine nuts just before serving.