- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha or garlic chili sauce (more or less to taste)
- 14 ounce coleslaw mix (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion. Saute until onion is softened and garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pork, ginger, salt, pepper, and Sriracha. Saute until pork is cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Add the coleslaw mix, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Saute until coleslaw is cooked down and tender, about 4 minutes.
- Serve topped with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
If desired, substitute ground chicken, turkey, pork, or beef for the ground pork sausage. And feel free to add extra veggies!