- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat, about 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, then whisk in the eggnog, vanilla, and melted butter. Whisk the eggnog mixture into the flour mixture, until combined. The batter will be thick, but should still be pour-able.
- Lightly grease the griddle or skillet, with butter or cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the skillet or griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until edges look set and that side is golden brown. Flip and let cook another 1-2 minutes, until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
Nutrition info and thickness of batter may vary depending on the eggnog. Add more eggnog to thin the batter, if needed.