- 1 pound small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed and halved crosswise
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (21-25 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut potatoes into about 1.5-inch pieces (halved or cubed, depending on size). In a large microwaveable bowl, combine potatoes with 1 tablespoon water. Cover bowl and microwave until potatoes are tender, 5-7 minutes; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook butter and Old Bay seasoning together in medium saucepan over medium heat until butter melts, about 2 minutes. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels and toss with 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture. Thread shrimp tightly onto skewers.
- For a gas grill, turn all burners to high, cover, and heat grill until hot. Clean and oil cooking grate. Place shrimp skewers and corn on grill. Cook covered, turning as needed, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 6 minutes for shrimp and 8 minutes for corn. Transfer to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Toss shrimp, corn, and potatoes with remaining melted butter; arrange on platter. Sprinkle parsley over top and serve.
Different size shrimp may require different cooking times.