- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups Guittard milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar together.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes on 50% power (power level 5). Stir until bowl no longer feels warm, then microwave for 30 seconds more. Stir until smooth.
- Place enough melted chocolate into the heart mold to cover the bottom of each heart. Gently place about 1-2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture into each heart. (It helps if you can shape it into a rough disc before placing it into the mold.) Cover with more of the melted chocolate. Place the hearts into the refrigerator or freezer until hardened.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If you have extra peanut butter filling and chocolate, you can layer the chocolate and peanut butter into the bottom of a muffin liner to make your own homemade peanut butter cups! Or make peanut butter balls. Yum!
Results will vary depending on the mold you use.