- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 cup cold water
- Food Coloring
- ice cube tray , Popsicle molds, or shaped ice molds
- In a bowl, combine the corn starch and cold water.
- Mix until the corn starch has dissolved.
- In an empty ice cube tray, put a few drops of food coloring in each cube. Have fun making different color combinations!
- Pour the corn starch/water mixture into a measuring cup so it's easy to pour into the ice cube tray.
- Fill the cubes about 80% full. The mixture will make enough to fill one ice cube tray of 14 cubes.
- Use a toothpick to stir the color up if desired.
- Place ice cube tray in freezer for approximately 3 hours (times will vary).
- Pop the cubes out and color sidewalks for some awesome summer fun!