- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup Epsom salt (or pink Himalayan or sea salt)
- 15 drops lavender essential oil (or any essential oil of your choosing)
- 1 teaspoon fractionated coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, beat together the virgin coconut oil and salt until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Then mix in essential oil and 1 teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil until combined well.
- Store in a container with a lid, at room temperature.
- Rub onto wet skin in a circular motion. Rinse your skin clean with warm water. Pat skin dry and apply a moisturizing body lotion or cream.
This scrub is not meant to be used daily - use one to two times a week. Do not use on cut, irritated, or delicate skin. As with most skin products that are new to you, it is a good idea to test it on a small area of your skin first.