- Apple Cider Vingar or White Vinegar
- Dish soap
- A Mason Jar or Empty Bottle
- In a Mason Jar or bottle, add about 1/4 cup of sugar, 3-4 inches of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup or so of water, and a drop of dish soap.
- Stir it up a little bi
- Attach twine or string to hang the jar (optional)
- Place saran wrap over the top of the jar and put some holes in it so the flies can get in.
- Put a rubber band or the jar lid around the mouth to secure the saran wrap.
If you don't have a jar around, you can use an empty two litter bottle cut in half with the original opening flipped upside down and put into the bottom half.