- 3/4 cup onions, diced 1/8 inch
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ounce chicken bouillon
- 1 quart water
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half length−wise,
- then cut in 1/4−inch slices
- 2 cups cavallo greens (kale can be substituted),
- cut in half, then sliced into 1/16−inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled sausage − pre−cooked
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
TO PREPARE FOR FREEZING:
- Brown and crumble sausage. Place onions and bacon into 3 to 4 quart saucepan and cook onions over medium heat until the onions are almost clear. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken bouillon, water and potatoes, bring to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients then simmer for 5 more minutes. Let cool and place in gallon ziploc or spill proof container.
TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
- Thaw. Reheat.