- 4 large eggs
- 1 box (15.25-ounce) Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 package (5.9-ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10 or 12-cup bundt pan well with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Then add the dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, oil, and sour cream; stir until well combined. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the thick batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cake cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then invert onto a cake plate and let cool completely.
- Place the chocolate, corn syrup, and vanilla in a small or medium bowl. Set aside.
- Gently heat the milk and butter until butter is melted and mixture is hot. Pour the hot milk mixture over the chocolate mixture. Whisk or stir together until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Generously drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake, allowing it to drip down the sides. (The glaze will thicken slightly as it cools.) Add additional toppings like mini chocolate chips, raspberries, chocolate shavings, etc, if desired. Slice cake into pieces and serve.