- 16-18 Swiss Cake Rolls (8-9 of the two-packs), unwrapped and cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch slices
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed coarsely
- Chill a metal mixer bowl and whisk attachment in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with plastic wrap.
- Place the slices of Swiss Rolls to cover the bottom and sides of the pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Whip the cold heavy cream in the cold mixer bowl and whisk attachment until stiff peaks form.
- Working with 1/3 of the whipped cream at a time, gently fold into the cream cheese mixture until smooth and blended.
- Once all whipped cream is incorporated, fold in the cookie pieces. Spoon filling evenly into the prepared pan and smooth.
- Top with a layer of the remaining Swiss Roll slices.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for several hours or freeze.
- To serve, turn cake out onto a plate, remove pan and plastic wrap.
Keep refrigerated or frozen.