- 2 pounds London broil steak or flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (like Rotel)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- flour or corn tortillas
- taco toppings: cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, green onions, etc
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray or use a liner.
- Place sliced steak in the slow cooker.
- Mix the cumin and chili powder into the salsa.
- Pour the salsa mixture and diced tomatoes over the steak.
- Stir until combined and steak is coated.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Making the Chipotle Aioli Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop meat onto tortillas, top with your favorite taco toppings, and drizzle with the chipotle aioli.