- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed (like Cool Whip)
- 2 cups water
- 6 ounces raspberry or strawberry gelatin dessert mix
- about 14 ounces frozen raspberries or strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine crushed pretzels, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl. Press mixture into 9x13 baking dish or a 10" springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in the sugar. Fold in the whipped topping. Gently spread mixture to cover the entire crust, all the way to the edges. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, boil 2 cups of water, then stir in the gelatin mix. Stir in the frozen fruit and continue stirring until the fruit has thawed.
- Gently pour over the cream cheese layer and then refrigerate until the gelatin is set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- To serve, gently run a knife around the edge of the pan and cut into servings.