- 1 fresh pineapple (peeled, cored and chopped) or about 7 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup milk (almond, coconut, or dairy)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- If using a fresh pineapple, cut it up and freeze the chunks overnight. Or you can purchase pre-cut pineapple, frozen pineapple chunks, or freeze canned pineapple chunks in an ice cube tray. (Many other fruits would also work well with this recipe!)
- Combine the frozen pineapple, milk, and honey in a high speed blender (like Vitamix or Blendtec, or try a food processor) until it reaches a smooth, thick frozen sorbet consistency. You may need to blend it in two batches if your appliance is struggling.
- For an authentic presentation, transfer the pineapple whip to a large plastic bag and cut off one corner to create a large piping bag. Pipe the mixture into 4-6 dishes and serve immediately.
Pour leftovers into an ice cube tray and freeze to use in smoothies. Or make popsicles!