- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons pesto
- 7 ounces sliced roast beef
- 4 ounces sliced Provolone cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced red onion
- 2 cups spring mix greens
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the pesto.
- Slice the loaf of French bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread the pesto mixture over each half of bread.
- Layer the roast beef onto one of the halves.
- Then add the sliced cheese, tomato, red onion, and mixed greens.
- Top it off with the other half of bread.
- Slice the sandwich into individual servings and enjoy!