- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Homemade Ranch seasoning mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 10.8 ounce frozen broccoli florets or about 4 cups broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and add Ranch seasoning, cream cheese, heavy cream, broth, crumbled bacon, and cheese. Whisk to combine and cook sauce for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, steam the broccoli.
- Stir the broccoli and shredded chicken into the sauce mixture. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese and 1/2 cup crumbled bacon over top.
- Cook in oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly throughout and cheese is melted. Then move to top oven rack and broil for 2-3 minutes, if desired. Serve warm.
If you don't have an oven-safe skillet, just transfer mixture from skillet to a baking dish for cooking in the oven.