- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Cut the tortillas into wedges or strips, placing them in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spritz with olive oil. (Or you can brush olive oil on before cutting the tortillas.)
- Then sprinkle each tortilla piece evenly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating pan halfway through, if needed, until light golden brown.
- They can begin to burn quickly, so keep an eye on them!