- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, take about a tablespoon of the mixture at a time, squish it together and roll into a ball.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week. (They also freeze well.)
For a lower calorie/fat option, consider using powdered peanut butter.
6 Weight Watchers Freestyle Points as written.