- 13 cups popped plain popcorn (from about 1/2 cup unpopped kernels)
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Use your fingers to transfer the popped corn to a large bowl, leaving the unpopped kernels behind.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut oil to a glass measuring cup or small bowl and microwave briefly to melt the coconut oil. Whisk or stir with a fork to help the coconut oil melt completely. Then add the cinnamon and whisk or stir to combine.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the popcorn and sprinkle on about a 1/2 teaspoon of salt. (You can add more or less salt to taste.) Then stir well until popcorn is coated. Serve immediately and enjoy!
A 1/2-cup of unpopped kernels yields about 13 cups of popcorn in my air popper.