- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix together granulated and brown sugar, and butter. Beat until well mixed. Add in vanilla and egg and continue mixing until fluffed.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and sea salt . Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls and place on parchment paper in a dutch oven. Place the lid on the dutch oven, then move the dutch oven to the coals. Refer to the Dutch Oven Cooking Guide for the appropriate amount of coals for your size of dutch oven.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown WATCH CAREFULLY after the first 8 minutes as they will burn quickly if left unattended.