- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll each dinner roll into a 14 to 15-inch rope.
- Twist each rope around each hot dog 4 or 5 times, pinching the dough together at the ends to secure.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake immediately for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with desired condiments.
- Place each Twirly Dog on a roasting stick.
- Cook over campfire or coals, turning often, about 20 minutes or until dough is cooked and browned.