- 1 1/2 cups of Broccoli Chopped
- 4 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup rice
- Salt and pepper
- Cook chicken and shred.
- To prepare rice. Bring water and butter to boil, add rice and cover. Cover and place heat on low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Shred cheese.
- Mix together rice, cream soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice curry powder and salt/pepper. Add chicken/turkey and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place in 13×9 pan and add broccoli on top. Gently press broccoli into rice mixture. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes.