- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (add up to 1/2 teaspoon for more heat)
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil (I use coconut oil)
- 1/2 of an avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Add paprika, cumin, onion powder, pepper, salt, and cayenne to a gallon resealable bag and shake to combine. Then add the chicken breasts to the bag with the spices and shake to coat chicken evenly.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 7 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add avocado, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve chicken with avocado sauce. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.