- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups Gouda cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, minced
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 sweet onion, minced, caramelized, and cooled
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a food processor or mix well with electric mixer.
- Add apricots, bacon, onion, and cheese and chill well.
- Roll in toasted almonds and serve with assorted crackers.